Sunday, April 11, 2021

How To Properly Set The CloudFare Settings To Point To the Website?

In Semantic Mastery’s weekly Hump Day Hangouts episode 329, one viewer asked how to properly set the CloudFare settings to point to the website.

The exact question was:

I recently purchased the video mail prospecting system that Bradley had done, which is awesome BTW. I have a technical question in reference to this, Bradley had mentioned during the training to set up a website for the personalized name domain to help with email delivery. For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to set the cloudflare settings up to point to the website to work right (normally you set the nameserevers on the domain to point to the hosting to work). I hope this makes sense on what I’m asking. Any suggestions on this. It’s probably simple thing that I’m missing with this. Thanks, James

This Stuff Works


Source: Semantic Mastery
How To Properly Set The CloudFare Settings To Point To the Website? posted first on your-t1-blog-url

No comments:

Post a Comment