Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Any Advice On How To Optimize An Online Vehicle Dealership Web Platform In Facebook Marketplace & Other Sites?

In episode 329 of our weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one viewer asked for some advice on how to optimize an online vehicle dealership web platform in Facebook marketplace and other sites.

The exact question was:

From Nicole Campbell in FB – I am creating a web platform that will allow for dealers to sell their vehicles online. However, regarding the marketing, I would like for their cars to be marketed through Facebook Marketplace and a ton of other platforms. I’m not sure how to go about doing this. Do I automate my platform or do I automate each vehicle that is uploaded on the platform? If I automate each vehicle is that a multitier Tier Syndication or a Single Tier?

This Stuff Works


Source: Semantic Mastery
Any Advice On How To Optimize An Online Vehicle Dealership Web Platform In Facebook Marketplace & Other Sites? posted first on your-t1-blog-url

No comments:

Post a Comment