Sunday, July 22, 2018

How Possible Is It For A Real Estate Agent To Rank In the 3-Pack In Atlanta Using GMB Pro?

In episode 189 of our weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one viewer asked about the possibility of ranking a real estate agent/mortgage lending site in Atlanta using GMB Local Pro.

I am a real estate agent and my sister owns a mortgage business in Georgia and Tennessee.

I don’t know anything about SEO or ranking but I can follow directions most of the time. I live in Atlanta with 6 million people in the metropolitan area. What is the possibility of ranking (in the 3 pack or just getting leads ) with GMB Pro as a real estate agent or in the mortgage lending space? Would GMB Pro be over my head and how about done For You services?

First time participating, hope I didn’t make a fool of myself.

Thank you, Eddie

This Stuff Works

How Possible Is It For A Real Estate Agent To Rank In the 3-Pack In Atlanta Using GMB Pro? posted first on your-t1-blog-url

No comments:

Post a Comment