Thursday, March 15, 2018

What’s The Best Way To Tell Your Prospect That You’re Offering Their Competitor The Same Deal?

In episode 173 of our weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one participant asked about the best way to tell your prospect that you’re offering their competitor the same deal.

The exact question was:

what’s the best way to let a prospect know that I’m talking to multiple people and I’m only choosing one? Do I just put it bluntly, “”you either accept this price or I go to your competitor?”” Here’s what happened: I might be able to sell one guy on Thursday after a few weeks of correspondence, but the day after I’m talking to his competitor and I want to see what comes of that. In the event that the Thursday guy agrees, how can I tell him I’m also waiting for the Friday guy? The Friday seems like the better client, but the Thursday guy is at a later stage of the selling process. I don’t want the Thursday guy to get offended if I say I have to wait till the other guy makes his offer. Can I have my cake and eat it too?

This Stuff Works

What’s The Best Way To Tell Your Prospect That You’re Offering Their Competitor The Same Deal? posted first on your-t1-blog-url

No comments:

Post a Comment